Nantucket Hotel Amenities
Please note: We've adjusted our Nantucket hotel breakfast offerings for this season to provide single-use packaging and coordinate contactless pickup with a thoughtfully curated menu of breakfast items. Items are packed to-go so you can enjoy your breakfast wherever your adventure takes you. Each day is slightly different but guests can expect to enjoy items like overnight oats, egg dishes, baked goods, and fresh fruit.
Whether by mandate, or just good sense, we've adjusted some of our amenities this season to be available upon request only, or have created alternatives. Throughout this season, we may need to adjust the availability of some amenities due to changes from our local health department and/or any state or federal guidelines.
76 Main Amenities
From plush beds, to a spectacular landscaped courtyard, our Nantucket hotel amenities will delight you:
- Plush linens and pillows
- Outdoor courtyard with fire pits and evening cocktail mixer bar (BYOB)
- Complimentary breakfast and afternoon treats
- Free WiFi
- Bath amenities from Lather
- Beach bags and chairs
- Waffle Kimono robes
- Guest hospitality centers with refrigerators
- Room essentials, such as wine glasses, cork screws, irons, hairdryers, and more
- Complimentary daily housekeeping services
- Personalized concierge services
Paradise meet Main Street. A singular space not found at any other Nantucket hotel, our spectacular private courtyard will truly make you feel you’re living life well on Nantucket!
It’s best feature? Our unique cocktail mixer bar (we supply the glassware and mixers – you the liquor of your choice!).
With fresh landscaping and the addition of a conversation fire pit area, the courtyard links the Main House and Guest House with an oasis of flagstone and flora.
If you ever needed another reason to escape to Nantucket, you have one now.
Imagine having an urban coffee house in your home. That’s the feel of our Nantucket hotel’s unique cafe, where a complimentary curated small plates breakfast is served each morning. Goodies also magically appear in the afternoon.
Choose from coffee, Mighty Leaf organic teas, hot chocolate and a selection of homemade baked goods and pastries. Morning offerings also may include fresh fruit and juice smoothies, breakfast salads, overnight oats, artisan cheese with jam and nuts, and more.
Sample Baked Goods & Savories
- Brioche Au Chocolate
- Wild Maine Blueberry Scones with Tart Lemon Glaze
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Biscuits
- Asiago, Spinach and Caramelized Onion Scones
- Corn Muffins with Raspberry Jam
Sample Afternoon Pastries
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Macaroons with Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
- Lemon Lust Bars
- Homemade Oreos