Please wait while we find your lowest rate.
There are many ways to get our island off the coast of Massachusetts and we encourage leaving your car behind. Please see the options below, and contact us or any of these companies with questions. We look forward to welcoming you to Nantucket!
- Steamship Authority - departs from Hyannis and arrives at 1 Steamboat Wharf, Nantucket, MA
- Hyline Cruises - departs from Hyannis and arrives at 34 Straight Wharf, Nantucket, MA
- Seastreak - offers a variety of routes departing from Boston, New York or New Jersey and arriving at both Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
- Freedom Cruise Line – simple & fast service from Cape Cod to Nantucket
- Cape Air - offering flights to the island from both Boston and the neighboring island of Martha's Vineyard
- United - offering seasonal flights out of New York/Newark, NJ
- American Airlines - offering seasonal flights out of New York
- JetBlue - offering seasonal flights out of Boston, New York and Washington, D.C.
- Fly Louie - seasonal Friday and Sunday night flights between Westchester County Airport in NY and Nantucket
- Tradewind Aviation - offering both private charter and scheduled “Shuttle” flights from the New York area to Boston, Stowe, Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard
- Rectrix - offering flights from Massachusetts and New York to Nantucket